Tue, 27 Aug 1996 13:33:44 -0700
Vancouver LETSystems, is a not-for-profit economic-culture initiative, based
on the globally practiced multiLETS design developed by Michael Linton and
the Landsman Community Services project, a sweat-equity co-op, based in the
Comox Valley of BC, Canada.  For detailed history of the development I refer
any interested parties to the extensive list of materials available on the
web, hosted my the LETSgo-Manchester  group:  http://www.u-net.com/gmlets/

This current proposal and search for a LIST-host is focusing on LETS
development in Canada.  We have projects operating in a dozen cities
throughout the country and no coherent method in place to discuss issues
relevant across the culture in Canada.  Participation would be estimated at
approximatey three to four dozen postings weekly, with a slow to moderate
growth rate.

There is currently a list operated through [log in to unmask] called
econ-lets, but this group tends to discuss more philosphical and
international issues.  Our hopes here are to develop a back-bone discussion
on a national level with particular support and connection between the
Toronto, Ont.,  Victoria and Vancouver, BC and Landsman, based in C.V., BC.

We do not participate in the newsgroup or usenet discussions and would
appreciate direct email replies.

Direct any questions to: Erik Stainsby,  [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your time and thought.

Erik

             Vancouver LETSystems
    --  green economy recording services  --

      voice mail: (604) 451-5463  24 hour
      facsimile:  (604) 451-5453
      e-mail:     [log in to unmask]
      s-mail:     6200 McKay Ave