Steven J Depinet <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Aug 2022 17:20:37 +0000
Yes, I had the sender include me in another attempt to send the attachments. I got it, Listserv removed the attachments  (Removing unwanted MIME message parts) for the subscribers of the list.

Looking at the message headers, I see:

Without digging out the RFC’s, I don’t see anything wrong with that. The List config does not specify any types to allow, but Attachments=All.

Steve dePinet					Northern Arizona University

Systems Programmer, Sr.			Box 5100

Information Technology Services	Flagstaff, Az 86011

[log in to unmask]			(928) 523-6843