"Steven P. Roder" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Jan 1994 14:45:52 EST
On Thu, 20 Jan 1994 18:01:37 +0100 Eric Thomas said:
>twiddling their thumbs at home in desperation!  So it is no wonder that I
>can traceroute to  UBVM successfully, but it doesn't return  my pings and
>won't let me TELNET.  JHUVM and AUVM appear to be down  as well. ........

That's odd.  Must be something between here and there, as UBVM and all it's
producst have been up through-out all of this (except for that NYNEX circuit
I mentioned previously).

>                                                      Now  looks like the
>right time  to suggest that Congress  allocate 0.1% of the  SDI budget to
>building a robust power network so that the country cannot be disabled so
>easily in time of war :-)

Fortunately, Western New York has power to spare, as we have been selling off
our surplus to other states....

Steve
([log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | (716)645-3564)