Danny Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:51:54 -0700
I am with a search and rescue team here in Virginia and we could use some help with setting up a list used to callout available team members when we are called by the state. One problem we keep running into has to do with the 'reply to' address when sent to a cellphone (some of what I have been reading leads me to believe it has to do with Gateways for SMS but I am not expert, which is why I am here).

Is it possible that someone here could host a list for us? It would be between 16-20 members, each with an email address as one for texting their cell. Reliability is key as we can not miss a call for obvious reasons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Danny

From the computer of
Danny Morris