Dan Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:32:55 -0500
According to an analysis on another list .... "myparty" didn't contain
an attachment. The virus file was uuencoded and appended to the mail. In
Outlook2000 (cwe) it showed as a dos file symbol as an attachment after
opening and Norton AV detected the payload. There was no indication on
the message in the mailbox that there was an attachment.

Dan Robinson