Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:07:42 -0400
What you actually wish to achieve is not entirely clear.  You may get
more useful responses if you elaborate on the problem you are
experiencing.

For example, are messages that SHOULD have been sent to the "command
interface" (such as subscribe or signoff) being distributed to the list
population?  Or do you wish to block the processing of such commands?

Hello,

Is there a way I can prevent subscribers from issuing commands to the
list altogether? I simply want subscribers to be able to post messages
and nothing else. Is that possible?

Thanks,
-Mike