"Hiler, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 May 2003 11:37:40 -0400
I am getting the message:

The list  has been configured to  request explicit confirmation
of all messages posted to the list,  for security reasons. You must now confirm
that the enclosed message did originate from you. To do so, simply reply to the
present message and type "OK" (without the quotes) in the text of your message,
or click on  the link below. If this  does not work, or if the  message did NOT
originate from you, contact the list owner for assistance.

What I want is for public to be able to send to the list and the owner to approve all messages to the list and do not want explicit confirmation.

If I configure the list send for moderator and hold, should that do what I want?

John Hiler
W 513-229-1131
C  513-325-7572