"Scott (nmi) Mattes" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Sep 1992 09:53:56 EST
  Today I will be losing my Internet access, for an unknown length of
time.  This is due to the downsizing of our IBM mainframe and
consolidation of certain applications to another IBM data center.

  So, for the time being at least, I bid farewell to the net. I wish
to thank all those who have helped to enlighten me on various things
(work, religion, eating, etc) while I have had access.

  If anyone needs to contact me, my 'home' and voice addresses will still
work.

  Needless to say (I will anyway) the ANONYMOUS FTP account
(144.11.100.1) is going away also.

Scott (nmi) Mattes                    | No success can compensate for failure
Work: [log in to unmask] | in the home.  David O. McKay, Prophet
Home: [log in to unmask]       | and President of the Church of Jesus
Voice: (703) 769-2917                 | Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1951-70