Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 02:06:22 -0400

>Hmmm, I had no SUB-TOP-BANNER to start with.  Just upgraded/migrated 1.8d
>-> 14.4 on new hardware, something could have been lost in the
>translation.

SUB-TOP-BANNER isn't defined by default.  It shows up as an available
template in the customisation pages, but it will be blank to start with.

>Where is the background defined for this template?

All the background colours are defined in the style sheets.  The best way
to learn how to change these is to read through the Site Customization
Tutorial available from the main Server Management page (in the Site
Customizations section in 14.4).

If you want to force a different background colour you can use inline style
definitions in the HTML code that you put into the template.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.