Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jun 1991 22:51:38 +0200
On Thu, 6 Jun 1991 16:24:03 EST Michael J Plowinske <SMJP@SNYCENVM> said:

> Sorry to bring  this up again, but  it seems that not  only delete jobs
> from PANAM are repeated, user  [log in to unmask] really wants off his
> lists :-(

And the same happened with a job  from Belgium. There is a problem on the
FRMOP22-FRORS13-FRORS12 path - that's all we can say for now. Fortunately
this means we have narrowed it  down to just 2 sites. The "unfortunately"
clause is left as an exercise to the reader.

> Is there anything I can/should do ?

Yes, purge them.  And pray that (1) someone identifies  the source of the
problem and (2) the appropriate fixes get installed FAST.

  Eric