Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sun, 24 Aug 1986 23:34 SET
  This is  a test mail. I  have made a lot  of changes to the  mailing program,
including:

- Support for userids > 8 chars
- Support for multiline RFC822 fields
- Use of  the DOMAIN NAMES  file, if present, to  try to flag  *more* rejection
  mails...
- YEARLY, MONTHLY and WEEKLY options for NOTEBOOK
- Fix for the Resent-From: problem
- Possibility to send several listserv commands  in a single file; command exe-
  cution is stopped  at the first unknown  command (in case the file  is just a
  mail file from someone used to a NCSUVM LISTSERV)
- Fix for  Marc's problem  (VMA.CC.CMU.... New  variable MYDOMAIN  in LSV$PROF)
- Validity check  on RSCS  origin now results  in the file  being sent,  with a
  Comment: Warning -- RSCS tag indicates file origin of userid@node
  (except for IBM NOTE, where it *must* match the From: person)
- Fix for the DISK-DUMP security problem

...and probably some more, but I tend to forget :-)

  Eric