Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:59:33 -0400
I tried running 1.8e again this morning and backed off again.

On my console it get a lot of the following two messages.  These messages do not go into the listserv.log file.

Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable
and
Interrupted system call

Since I don't get these with 1.8d, I'm concerned.

Any idea where these alerts are coming from?  I suspect they have something to do with sendmail but this is just a wild guess.
--
BE ALERT!!!!  (The world needs more lerts ...)

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)