Herman Van Uytven <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 11:05:06 +0100
Hello,

We have a list econ where all subscribers have an E-mail address
[log in to unmask]  In local sysvars the keyword
local contains *.kuleuven.ac.be.

Different Recipients are grouped in one mail (= a mail with
different RCPT TO: lines).

How can I avoid this for a certain list ?
Preferably without changing local sysvars.

Some more info:

The mail goes from VM via listserv and SMTP to a UNIX box
with sendmail and then to a Microsoft SMTP gateway.

This sendmail sends e.g. 28 RCPT TO messages for one mail, something
which the Microsoft SMTP gateway does not seem to handle correctly
(it gives a 221 messages to close the connection which means the
mail remains queued on the UNIX box, but in the meanwhile some
of the people seem to get the mail, and later on again, etc.).

So for these people I would like to have separate mails with only
one recipient for each mail, the only place I hope where I can define
this is listserv.

Any ideas ?

-Herman-