Herman Van Uytven <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 May 1995 10:31:28 +0200
Hello,

I have a list owner who can not manage his list because his mails
arrive at listserv with

From: and Reply-To:  his E-mail address [log in to unmask]
Sender:              [log in to unmask]

          (they use some gateway between an internal uucp network and the
           Internet).

Listserv seems to reply to the address is the Sender field.
This seems not correct to me, although I guess there is a good technical
or historical reason.

Which is this reason, or can I change this behaviour ?

Thanks in advance,

| Herman Van Uytven              Generic E-mail :                      |
| Academic Computing Center      [log in to unmask]    |
| K.U.Leuven                     Tel: (+32) (16) 322225                |
| Willem De Croylaan 52-a        Fax: (+32) (16) 322999                |
| B-3001 Heverlee (Leuven)       EARN/BITNET: systhvu@blekul11         |
| Belgium                        Internet: [log in to unmask]  |
|              Postmaster for (cc1).kuleuven.ac.be                     |
|  My Internet Guide : http://www.kuleuven.ac.be/~systhvu/ic/ic.html   |