"Suppona, Roger" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:31:14 -0600
One of my list owners is trying to add editors to his list but the put
operation fails with the following:

"The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Notebook= ...
Error: The first two parameters of the "Notebook=" keyword may only be
updated
       by the LISTSERV administrator.

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

PUT operation rejected, old list remains unchanged."

We've removed the "Notebook=" keyword from the header he's sending but his
changes are still rejected.  I really hope there's a workaround, I don't
want to be in the business of managing list headers.

Roger Suppona
Sandia National Laboratories