Stacey Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:04:47 -0400
Hello everyone,

I've got a fairly new installation of 14.5 and I'm testing to make sure
everything is working alright.  I have just attempted to bulk add a file
with 3 people to a test list, but I'm getting the following message:

ADD: no error, no recipient added, no entry changed, no duplicate, none
forwarded.

Prior to getting the above, I had been missing the upload directory.  I
created that and tried all sorts of permissions (eventually trying 777
just to see if it WAS a permissions issue).  The .tmp file with the
users to be added IS created in the upload directory, but they never
seem to be added to the list.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance...

/stacey/