Adam Audette - Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:16:24 -0700
The way I understand it, the Validate= keyword is the first line of
defense. The PW= keyword is used for non-critical commands.

This makes for totally secure administration, because important
system functions have to be confirmed to be executed. That means
that if Joe Hack Guy sends a GET listname (HEADer using a forged
email account the OK confirmation will go to the account he tried
to forge....

However, if you're using the web interface and he has your login
and password then you may be at risk.

Hope this helps. Please set me straight if I'm off base here
folks....

Yours,

Adam Audette