Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:29:02 -0500
At 12:02 01/17/2002 Thursday, Lenny Huntley wrote:
 >Currently we use ListServ to send plain test emails to our customers.  We
 >have been asked if we can send "Pretty" HTML emails instead.  Can someone
 >tell me where to look to explore this option? assuming of course that
 >ListServ can do it.

[followup to lstown-l]

LISTSERV(R) does not create HTML per se, though the archives have HTML
pages.  The processing of HTML by either side of the client
(sender/receiver) is always an issue.

LISTSERV(R) can pass through the email message as-is.  The subscriber
list options can also screw things up.

/Pete