Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:57:26 -0400
I run a job once a month to remove old notebook files.  Our default is to keep two months active, but some lists have other settings.

All my monthly task does is remove the expired notebook files and related web files.  I just noticed that the dbnames and dbindex files keep growing and reference notebook files that are long gone.  This has never caused a problem, but I am going to change the monthly job to erase these files if it erases any notebook files.
--
Cheerfulness is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a "carrier".

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)