Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Jan 1993 11:48:38 EST
On Fri, 15 Jan 1993 09:29:52 CST Len Rugen said:
>I'm getting duplicate copies of the last note posted to NAVIGATE.
>Others on UMVMA are as well.  Is NAVIGATE is some sort of loop?
>Anyone else getting duplicates?

Well, as the owner of NAVIGATE, the person who sent out that last posting,
and the LISTSERV postmaster at UBVM where NAVIGATE is housed, I can tell
you that I have not received any duplicates and that my LISTSERV is not
sending them out.

I would appreciate it if you would send me 2 of the duplicate mailings so
I might help track down the problem.
Thanks,

Jim Gerland  - Consultant, Network User Support           University at Buffalo
Academic Services, Computing & Information Technology     Buffalo, NY 14260
716.645.3557 Work                                         716.645.3734 FAX
[log in to unmask]                              [log in to unmask]