Nick Donaldson University of Manitoba <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 May 90 09:29:00 CDT
I had created the Transit list on UMNEWS@MAINE but it seems that
anyone who tries to subscribe by mail message cannot do so. Are
there any listserv owners out there who wouldn't mind having the
Transit list reside on their server. If you can help, please reply
directly to me. Any help will be much appreciated.

Nick Donaldson                        BITNET: ndonald@uofmcc
User Services                         Domain: [log in to unmask]
University of Manitoba                        [log in to unmask]
Winnipeg, Manitoba                    Work:   (204) 474-9485
Canada   R3T 2N2                      Home:   (204) 589-4421

Don't cloud the issue with facts, my mind is already made up.