Ruben Botello <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 May 1996 14:10:38 -0800
     My name is Ruben Botello, founder of the American Homeless Society.
We are presently conducting a 52-Day National Fast for the Homeless.
     I am homeless in Eureka (CA), and an E-Mail account has been donated
to me here, to organize and promote the Fast.  I now find a need to
establish a new 'mailing list' for HOMELESS ACTIVISTS, so we can
communicate with each other across the country, and globally, during and
after the Fast.
     An article by Norm Aleks suggested I might be able to find someone on
this mailing list that would volunteer to host our 'homeless activists'
mailing list on your MLM.  If any of you are interested, please let me
know.  Thank you...