Udo Meyer <MEYER@DEARN>
Wed, 26 Nov 86 09:34:20 CET

Roger,

I asked Udo Meyer a week or so ago about GENROUTS and JES2-n since I too
would like to discontinue our UCLA routing table subscriptions (they are
*nice*, but network traffic is getting out-of-hand!).

Here is Udo's response...

Gary

P.S. As soon as new GENROUTS w/JES2-n works, I will be generating our own
     routing tables on-site and UCLA will have a couple fewer tables to gen.

I'm just preparing a new GENROUTS release, which includes also the
JES2 offset for node numbers. It will be available from NETSERV about
next week, I hope.

Happy EARNing...Udo Meyer, EARN Coordinator Germany