Zvika Bar-Deroma <AER7101@TECHNION>
Wed, 27 Sep 89 08:57:53 IST
On Mon, 25 Sep 89 14:04:37 SET Christian J. Reichetzeder said:
>On Mon, 25 Sep 89 12:19:15 IST Zvika Bar-Deroma said:
>>I got complaints from users subscribed to SAS-L, ....
>>The users get their SAS-L list distributed from [log in to unmask]
>>
>Haven't seen  any problems. SAS-L is  DIST2 and for almost  all recipients the
>job is forwarded to [log in to unmask] Maybe Olivier Martin knows more.
>Christian

Well - reading your answer I REViewed SAS-L (is there no way to
REV the subscribers on one machine only ? It could save network
resources....). There's not even ONE subscriber from TECHNION (checked
all peers). I positively know of two people who were subscribed
and did not UNSUB (am afraid they donno how to "accomplish" this).
About 5 other people were also subscribed, but I don't know them
personally, so I cannot be 100% sure they did nothing...

Any idea what could have gone wrong ??

/Zvika

p.s. - I told the complainers to resubscribe, so that eliminates
       their personal problem.