Randy Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 14:40:28 EST
     I was reviewing the log file for my list, and found that someone had
     problems subscribing (got the list name wrong by one character).  When
     I contacted them to tell them how to correctly subscribe to my list, I
     found that they were subscribed to a different list on another server
     with the name that they had misspelled.

     My question is, how do I prevent my listserv from searching all known
     lists & forwarding a subscribe message to them.

     I'm assuming that this has something to do with the CataList or GLX
     that are mentioned in the manual, but there is no configuration
     mentioned in the documentation.

     Randy Porter
     The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.