"Kenny, Melissa S" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:06:37 -0500
We are having a problem recently when sending commands to Listserv
(version 1.8e.)  This is happening with commands which are answered with
2 messages, one to confirm the command and notify you that the results
are being sent, and the other being the actual results; e.g. "info
refcard" or "review."  Occasionally, it seems as if Listserv is
assigning the same message ID to both messages.  When this happens, our
Exchange 2000 system is "helpfully" removing one of the messages
(usually the actual results, not the confirmation message,
unfortunately.)

We can see the messages arriving to Exchange, with the same message ID,
and can see in the Listserv log that it is sending the messages.  Has
anyone run into something similar?  Thanks for your help.

Melissa Kenny

IIS Administrator
Harvard Medical School IT
107 Avenue Louis Pasteur