Michael Gettes <CCMRG@BOSTONU>
Mon, 20 Jul 87 14:18:40 EDT
Well, it looks like I may have made a mistake somewhere. It may not even
be something that I did - but for now I will assume that there is a
bug somewhere in the LISTSERV code having something to do with DISTRIBUTE.
at some point after a distribute job - LISTSERV just ends. no messages.
no bad return code - nothin! With the read up for CMS - LISTSERV is not very
functional. So, how can I go about finding the problem in the mass of
LISTSERV code?
help, please? I am not a REXX hack, yet.

            - Michael Gettes, Boston University