SHIRLEY VARMETTE - SOCIOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 13:55:00 GMT
I own one of the lists (50 members) being evicted from Ga Tech in a
couple of weeks.  I just learned that a branch of my univ will have some sort
of
listserv software in the near future...they won't be more specific.  the person
I spoke with says it will be something that was "public domain" so I assume it
is majordomo...at least that is a name I've heard for listserv type software
that is "free."  Anyone know the difference between what Eric has and this ?

I can not even pin this guy down for an approximate date, so am still looking
for a temp. site to move my list too.  But, need to have more info than what
this **** at the other campus is willing to tell me.

My spring break starts the 17th and will have to make decisions that week.
(After midterms.)  I've been living on this machine for the past two weeks,
and will move into it during that week.  The number of rejections and non

(Who,  me go to Florida?  Don't I wish........)

Shirley Varmette (listowner of smldog-l)