Andrew McKeon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 May 2000 03:05:07 -0400
Hi all,

I have a quick query regarding running listserv on Netscape Messaging. I am
attempting to do so, and I believe that it should work, BUT when I set it
up following the instructions, and then attempt to send a test email to the
listserv address, with the command info in the body of the message, I get
the following returned to me. It would seem listserv cannot tell at what
point the email headers end and the message body starts. I am unsure
whether it is Netscape Messaging causing the problem or Listserv.

Can anyone confirm that listserv does work with this configuration (or even
one close to it), and secondly can anyone explain / solve my problem.

Thanks very much
Andrew McKeon

Below is the exact error message I am receiving that is sent back to my
account.

An    error     occurred    while     processing    file     0001    from
[log in to unmask]: "Mail message sent to the LISTSERV address
contains invalid RFC822 fields and could not be parsed successfully".

RFC822 parser messages follow:

<W> Invalid RFC822 field - "info ". Rest of header flushed.

------------------- Message causing the problem (22 lines) -----------------
---