"John S. Fisher" <FISHER@RPICICGE>
Thu, 05 Nov 87 17:27:46 EST
I have what may be a stupid question.

I have recently acquired the DIST-HAM redistribution list for
Info-Hams from Arpanet.  I set it up, and then upon seeing the
mail volume, switched it to Mail-Via=Distribute.  However, my
Listserv is not part of the backbone.  Was this wrong to do?
I had thought the way the rules worked, non-backbone Listservs
could send via distribute but would never receive distribute
jobs.

BTW, I have since canceled the mail via distribute option, and I
do expect to join the backbone soon.  But, for the nonce, what
are my legal Mail-Via options?

Regards,
JSFisher