"Buckley, Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 May 1996 11:06:00 -0400
Is there a way to query all a user's subscriptions globally?  We are
moving a  number of users from one e-mail system to another and want to
be able to do a global query of lists they are on and then do a global
remove/delete/unsubscribe for the individual user.  Many users don't
think about subscriptions when they move from one system to another and
then there is massive mail bounces.  We would like to circumvent these
bounces if possible.

I know a Query * for [log in to unmask]  can be accomplished to
separate listserv sites but a global query request that would pass
through all listserv sites would greatly aid the changeover.  If this
can be accomplished please let me know how.

Thanks for all your input.  This list has been helpful on numerous
occasions and I hope I can get this problem resolved.

Take care all,
K. Buckley