Kim Shapley <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 01:41:49 EST
I am looking for some kindly sole to Host an existing list (BROOMS-L).
Unfortunately the existing host due to administrative changes will no longer be
able to host the list after the end of March.

List history.
The list was started November 1994, and is slowly picking up members across the
US, Canada and Australia. It's still early days with only about 20 members but
we hope for a lot more.

What's it all about.
A list to discuss all aspects of the sport of Broomball. Equipment,
Tournaments, Rules, Training, Teams, and any other items of interest
to Broomballers the world over (Athletic Broomball, Ballon Balai, Ballon
Sur Glace, Ice Ball).

Existing Traffic.
Traffic is currently pretty minimal (one or two messages a week (and mainly from
me)), Most traffic would eventually eminate from the Canada & the US, with some
minor traffic from other countries such as Australia (my location), Japan, and
Italy.

If anyone is willing to host this list or you wish further details, you please
contact me on [log in to unmask]

TIA

Kim Shapley