Fri, 8 Aug 1997 21:42:22 -0400
LSTSRV-L got spammed. Listserv is supposed to prevent spam. LSoft need
to put a filter in response to an IEMMC X-Advertisement header item such
that any message with it automatically generates an appropriate message
to IEMMC to remove the address from their mailings. Alternatively, it
needs to recognize that anything with that X-Advertisement header IS
SPAM, and prevent it from going anywhere on any LSoft list.

Am I missing something here or am I correct in stating that LSoft's
anti-spam technique has failed to catch a huge SPAMming organization
that is, at least, recognizable. These spammers aren't hiding, but they
aren't going away either.

Whatever, I was only trying to be helpful since I've recently started
receiving numerous spams from this service and figured others had also.
YMMV, DWTFYW.

Cheers,
Russ
R.C. Consulting, Inc. - NT/Internet Security
owner of the NTBugTraq mailing list:
http://ntbugtraq.rc.on.ca/index.html