"Russell, D (Duncan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:54:17 +0100
Hi all,
Just received a failed message, the reason is known but not particularly
relevant, the fact is it came from [log in to unmask] and was requesting
some stats info about a listserv service I am currently in the process of
setting up. I had not seen any of these messages before and was wondering if
somebody could identify the reason for them, the original message follows.
I assumed it had something to do with gathering backbone stats, but since
this is a stand alone service I could not quite see why the information
being requested would be useful.
Any help ???
Cheers
Duncan