"Sparger, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:24:23 -0400
I was directed to this list by the support staff at LSOFT. We are in the
process of moving our
listserv from VM to NT and have a list, PENPAL-L, that was created a
number of years ago
by a faculty member. The faculty member has since moved onto other
things and has not be
involved with this list for some time. The list is an open list and
currently has about 415
subscribers, none of which are on our campus. I've been directed by my
supervisor to find
a home for this list and we would like to know if anyone would be
interested in taking over this
list.

If anyone has any interest in taking over PENPAL-L please contact me at
your earliest
convenience.

Thank you,

William A. Sparger, Jr.