Shinn Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:52:21 -0800
I don't really understand the 'protection' of wa offers in UNIX.  I
install wa in /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin and the archives is under
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/archives.  All the archives can be accessed by
subscribers ONLY.  BUT, you can easily bypass the email/password if you
know (or guess) the name of ANY archive, e.g,

http://www.anysite.com/archives/test.log0301

or even better

http://www.anysite.com/archive/test.html

to search the whole list.  It didn't offer any .htaccess.  I must miss
something important, but I could not find it either in manual or LSTSRV-L.
Would someone shed a light or confirm that?  Thanks.

Shinn