David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:10:01 -0500
Yes, it does.  All commands sent to Listserv, including those it
generates when you shut down the service are logged. The only time I've
seen my server lock up without something being indicated in the log is
when there are too many requests for incoming SMTP connections.  The
only solution has been to reboot when that happens.  It's only happened
whenever the server has been down for an extended period of time.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
Voice: (817) 272-3666