Robert Tollen <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:33:20 -0400
We (MPD-Support-L) have been on AOL since 1996. They are closing as of
Nov 1  2011.  Our web site is at mpdsupport.org. We have a daily
digest and some opt for messages are they are received.

Will you please host us? We serve 3,000+ patients daily with rare
blood diseases and have been hosted gratis on the AOL Give Back To The
Net program since 1996, which is ending.

I am the list owner and a patient.

I have zero list management experience in doing any transfer to a new
host. I have no idea how to retrieve our 17 years of archives from
AOL. It is hard to communicate with them.

We have to transfer before November 1, 2011.

I don't usually follow those discussion groups, so could responses
please be mailed to my private address.

Robert Tollen