Dale Suggs <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 08:56:44 -0400
Hello,

My name is Dale, and I run a WWW site called Talon's Strike, at
http://www.planetquake.com/talon.  I run a mailing list from my house,
using primitive email software, and the list size has grown so large
that I want to find a better way to run it.  Currently, I am sending the
list to about 200 subscribers, and the number grows by about 5 each
day.  The body of each message is simply announcements of new user-made
Quake levels that are added to the site with each update.

If there is anyone who would be willing to sponsor this list for me, it
would be greatly appreciated.  I know my readers would prefer not to
have to scroll down through several hundred names just to be able to get
to the content.

I do not follow discussion groups (due to lack of time), so could you
please reply to my email address?  Again, thank you for considering
this.

Dale Suggs