"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:12:47 +0100
I haven't been able to find this in the Site Manager's manual, but how do
you remove a user from the spammers database if they have been erroneously
placed on it by listserv? That is, a user recieved the following message:

>The LISTSERV network has determined that you have been posting an
abnormally
>high amount  of identical  messages to multiple  LISTSERV mailing  lists.
>To ward against a possible spamming  attempt, your posting privileges are
>being withdrawn for the next 48 hours. While you will still be able to post
>the mailing  lists, your  messages  will be  forwarded to  the  list owners
>for verification before they are distributed.

His postings were legitimate and he is not very happy about having these
restrictions placed on him. So, is there a command to free him?

Thanks

--
Spencer Warhurst
JISCmail Service Manager