Patrick Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 May 1996 09:54:37 -0700
I am writing to see if anyone can host costello-l, a mailing list
dedicated to discussion of singer/songwriter Elvis Costello.  costello-l
is an unmoderated list with approximately 325 members, currently being
hosted by rain.org.  Up until a few weeks ago rain.org was able to offer
both single-message and digest versions on their system, but because of
the heavy load on its mailserver, Rain had to move us all over to a
digest format.  More details about the change can be found at:

http://east.isx.com/~schnitzi/ec/whydigest

Rain is still dedicated to providing the costello-l list but is also
ready to transfer the mailing list to anyone else who could provide both
formats.

Please respond to me at [log in to unmask] if you can help us out.

Thanks,

Patrick Leonard