Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Apr 1991 16:38:19 EST
  I am listserv postmaster here at Templevm, but I an not the NAD. The person
who is the NAD just updated the copy of BITEARN NODES on the Bitnet disk as
well as some other files on our mailer which Listserv reads.  I logged onto
Listserv and rebooted it, but a filelist of the Bitnet and Mailer minidisks
still shows the old files. Am I missing a step or shouldn't the filelist on
listserv indicate the availability of later files. I seem to remember there's
a command to update the files that I need to use, but I don't recall what it
is and not being a NAD, I don't have the documentation either.

  One more question while I am at it, is there a list of files which need
periodic updating in order for listserv to function properly?

  I would ask my NAD, but he left for the day and I was hoping to have this
done before tomorrow.

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University