Alan Winston - SSRL Central Computing <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:54:37 -0800
OpenVMS Alpha 8.3 (DS20E)
SWS 2.1.1  (which is Apache 2.057 or something like)

Just had a massive upgrade of VMS from 7.3-2 to 8.3, TCP/IP software, Web
server, database, etc, etc, while leaving LISTSERV at 14.5

WA.EXE worked before.  Same file, no new configuration.

Now, /cgi-bin/wa.exe gets the expected screen, but clicking on, eg, login
results in Firefox thinking I'm trying to download an EXE file.

SWS 2.1.1. is smart enough to let me do /cgi-bin/wa (rather than requiring an
explicit .EXE), but wa?LMGT (for example) shows a bunch of text that comes out
as
Pragma: no-cache

<head>

etcetera, rather than getting interpreted as HTML.

It seems to work on Internet Explorer, although the first time through on
login, it displayed the "SET COOKIE" info rather than actually setting the
cookie.

Any insight?  Is there some Apache configuration I need to do to make this work
right?

Thanks,

-- Alan

 Alan Winston --- [log in to unmask]
 Disclaimer: I speak only for myself, not SLAC or SSRL   Phone:  650/926-3056
 Paper mail to: SSRL -- SLAC BIN 99, 2575 Sand Hill Rd, Menlo Park CA   94025