Shinn Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:46:07 -0700
We had exactly same problem before by using Solaris 7, sendmail 8 and
McAfee A/V for incoming/outgoing scan.  There are xf* created by McAfee
(amavis) is size 0 within /var/spool/mqamavis while it sould not be there.
So I just checked (by cron) every hour or so to move queued mails around
and it solved the problem.  Too bad F-Secure hasn't ported to Solaris
(or any UNIX except Linux) yet.

Shinn