The Helper <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 08:33:08 +0000
Blessings and Peace:

Your consideration of the following concept for listserve hosting is
appreciated.  In that I am not a subscriber to this group, all

Concept:  FREE Book.  The e-mailing of an inspiratiional book
by daily chapters.  First book in the program is Increase Your Power
(pt 1.)-20 chapters.  Followed by The Immortal (book 1) - 15
chapters.

Beta?:  Yes.  To 10,000 online readers worldwide.  Response was very
strong, with over a 100 unique respondents, with testimonials and
postive remarks expressing appreciation of the book and the idea.

Growth Potential:  Looking to partner with list owners, who will
allow distribution to their list (sponsor ad space arrangement
available-as a footer, not a header).

Creator:  Veteran journalist/writer, with former experience as
minister, social worker and public speaker.

contact:  [log in to unmask]