Sat, 24 Feb 2001 12:49:57 -0600
On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 01:45:22AM +0100, Eric Thomas wrote:

> There is a LISTSERV command called "SET" and the traceback
> indicates that the crash occurred while a "SET" command was
> running. Your listserv.log file should contain a record of this
> command, you should also have xxx.jobh files in your spool
> directory containing "SET" commands (unless they came from
> the web interface). Given what I saw in the traceback, I think
> that a particular "SET" command has the property of always
> crashing your server and I further think (with lower certitude)
> that this crash is due to a corrupted file. Step 1 is to locate the
> command and confirm that it crashes the server. You can then
> inspect the list in question for anomalies, eg corrupted file
> blocks.

For step 1 attached is the job that was running when listserv crashed
recently.  The SET command used was 'SET PHOTOPRO NOMAIL'.  So this
would suggest that the PHOTOPRO list is corrupt.  Cursory inspection
of photopro.list doesn't turn up any corruption.  Any hints on what
other files I should inspect for corruption?

Thanks.

-Steve

*LSV-V*`ׁz@L`|KnKKK@MKKK@KKK]@Mז]@@@@KKn^@ƙk@@ƅ@@zz@`@M]z@M@@@@]^@@ƅ@@zz@`|KK|@@@@]^@@ƅ@@zz@`z@@KKK@M@oKKKo]@MKKK]K@@^@@ƅ@@zz@`z@K𗈕KK|KKKnzz@`KKz@™@K@Ó@L|Kn`㨗z@a^@~`@^@~