Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sat, 27 Jun 1987 19:30 SET
  To clarify the use of SYSVARS files and a few more things.

- $STORE$ list must be trashed. The storepw is now in LOCAL SYSVARS.

- SAMPLE list is just an example. It should be trashed too.

- LSV$PROF  EXEC should  be erased  after you  have converted  to the  SYSVARS
  stuff.

- SAMPLE SYSVARS  must be renamed  to LOCAL SYSVARS. It  is not being  sent as
  LOCAL SYSVARS because you might already  have one. I thought the name SAMPLE
  and the text "Sample LOCAL SYSVARS  file" would have suggested that the file
  had to be renamed, but... Oh well.

- If the migration process is run  several times, you might get messages about
  being unable  to locate  this or  that FAC. This  is normal  as it  has been
  located the first time and changed to something else. Just ignore it.

- You might  have problems  if running  under SP4 with  CMS3 as  LISTSERV will
  attempt an  EXECLOAD and  you'll get  RC(-3). Just  ignore the  message. The
  problem was  that Q CPLEVEL/CMSLEVEL must  be parsed and is  far less stable
  (esp. on HPO systems) than the diag X'00' bitmap which I am now using.

Eric