Thomas Habernoll <HABERNOL@DB0TUI11>
Mon, 13 Nov 89 23:04:18 +0100
>Is something screwed up in peerland out there today?  I just got two
>messages from LISTSERV@B0TUI11 that it has distributed my mail (two
>differnt ids) to NN-2722.  As best as I can recall the only list
>I've posted to today is NODMGT-L.  Is this a bug or has B0TUI11
>adopted some strange naming conventions for lists it peers with?

Nothing screwed up (except for the mentioned node name). And we are
not in peerland. Those NN-something lists are local redist lists
whose sole and only purpose is to feed the Listserv-Netnews gateway
here. June, I have seen several postings from you today, you really
should have gotten more than two msgs. Should I send some spare msgs to
you? :-)

I would really like to suppress these annoying msgs (or am I supposed
to know how to suppress them? The lists are set up with Ack= No).
When I was running 1.5o here I hacked the code to suppress these
ack messages, but now I'm running plain vanilla 1.6c.

  Thomas