Rick Lakin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 May 1995 16:32:37 -0700
   One of the best places to look is NEW-LIST.   For more
   information send e-mail to [log in to unmask] with the command
   GET NEW-LIST README  in the body.  I send out a newsie that covers many
new issues of interest to teachers and students.  My home page is at
 http://www.electriciti.com/~rlakin   or send e-mail to subscribe.

Rick Lakin

>I'm looking for a good list of list-servers that I can subscribe to. Is
>there some place that I can perhaps FTP to find that list? Any help would
>be much appreciated.
>
>Michael
>(or just email me) [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]                         Southwest High School
Algebra                                                1685 Hollister Avenue
Video Production                                         San Diego, CA 92154
    Join INFOLIST.  Send me e-mail to receive valuable tips and info.
 INFOLIST is also available on coreplus.net-resources and on the Web at
                    http://www.electriciti.com/~rlakin