Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 May 2013 14:58:55 -0400
On: Mon, May 06, 2013 at 12:45:02PM -0500,Mark R. Williamson Wrote:

} Absolutely! Look at the headers on this message. It should have a LISTSERV-generated Sender: header pointing to the list.

Mark is correct, and there is indeed a "Sender:" which shows:

 Sender: LISTSERV site administrators' forum <[log in to unmask]>

BUT in order to see it you have to convince your mailer to show you the
FULL headers, not just the small subset they normally show.

In my mailer, by default I see 6 lines of header, one of which is long
enough to be folded and take up 2 screen lines.  The full header is 72
screen lines, some of which are long enough to be folded and take up 2
(or more) screen lines.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67